All across the globe, God has used Unbound ministry to set people free from spiritual bondage, deception, resentments, and negative patterns of thinking and behavior. Unbound helps people to access the liberating power of the gospel and experience the transforming love of God.
Unbound Basic Ministry Training will equip you to begin ministering to others, using the Five Keys of Unbound. This course will give you an in-depth understanding of the Keys and how to use them in an Unbound ministry session.
In this course you will:
- Discover the principles and best practices of the Unbound approach to healing and deliverance.
- Learn the practical steps of leading an Unbound session
- Watch a recorded Unbound session
- Practice leading an Unbound session
- Participate in a learning community that shares questions and insights as you grow together
- Join in live webcasts led by the instructor
- Receive Unbound ministry via Facetime or Skype with a trained Unbound leader (by appointment, if desired)
Upon completion of this course, we will send you an Unbound Basic Certificate showing that you received training in Unbound.
- The Power of the Gospel: Module 1: Overview & Directions FREE TRIAL
- Pre-Module Survey FREE TRIAL
- Icebreaker Activity FREE TRIAL
- Pre-Video Exercise/ Video Outline FREE TRIAL
- The Power of the Gospel Video Part 1 FREE TRIAL
- Group Discussion FREE TRIAL
- The Power of the Gospel Video Part 2 FREE TRIAL
- Module Quiz FREE TRIAL
- Module Reflection FREE TRIAL
- Principles and Practices: Module 4: Overview & Directions
- Pre-Module Exercise
- Video Outline
- Principles and Practices Video Part 1
- Group discussion #1
- Partner Prayer and Exercise
- Principles and Practices Video Part 2
- **Optional Discussion #2/ Activity
- Discernment Article
- Learning to Listen
- Lies to Renounce
- Samples Of Related Spirits
About the instructor
I'm here to help get you ready to start doing Unbound!
I'm the Director of Training at Heart of the Father Ministries. I work closely with Unbound ministry teams all over the world, helping them get started and to grow in effectiveness as they minister.
I have a Bachelor's degree in History and Master's degrees in Biblical Theology and Educational Leadership.
My wife Jennifer and I live in the Philadelphia area with our four children.